Our hitches and manufacturers are blazing the trail in the towing industry by constantly developing new products and new ways to improve our products. From the conception of a fresh idea in the minds of our engineers to the first time one of our hitches is set up to tow, they go above and beyond in quality, care and innovation.
A hitch when you need it… a level bed when you don’t. The B&W Turnoverball Gooseneck Hitch converts to a level bed in seconds.
5th Wheel Hitch
Ever use your truck when you’re not towing?
We thought you did! The Companion 5th Wheel Hitch easily converts to a level bed.
The Companion 5th Wheel Hitch was designed to address the issue of sloppiness in hitches. The result is a quiet, cushioned ride that is free of jerking. And it’s removable. Free up your truck bed when you are not towing.
The Companion, with its single-point-attachment, utilizes the B&W Turnoverball under-bed mounting system. The Turnoverball works as a gooseneck hitch as well.
This complete system (Turnoverball with the Companion) will allow you to tow a 5th wheel trailer and a gooseneck trailer and leave your truck bed free for other things when you aren’t towing.
The Voyager® incorporates patented braking sensor by Tekonsha and is the best value you will find for smooth and secure trailer braking. It is compact size and features, like a bicolored LED brake monitor (to assure a complete connection to trailer brakes and give an indication of relative braking power being applied) make the Voyager® extremely versatile. Voyager® minimizes interference with tow vehicle electrical systems, uses a four wire hook up, has a broad setting range and is compatible with most any vehicle.
- Reverse battery protection for both vehicle and breakaway
- Designed to work with electric over hydraulic brake systems
- Numerous mounting options – including 360 degree vertical rotation
- Digital display depicts voltage delivery to trailer during braking
- No level adjustment necessary – it adjusts itself to varying terrain as you drive
- Great for backing into tough spots! Works proportionally in reverse with the ability to disable when not needed
- Produces stops that are in proportion to vehicles deceleration rate
- “Boost” feature gives users the ability to apply more initial trailer braking power when towing heavier trailers
- Continual diagnostics check for proper connection, shorted magnet conditions and much more
- Quick and easy disconnect feature allows user to remove and store the control when not in use
- Electric trailer brake control for up to 4 braking axles
- Limited lifetime warranty
P3 the industries most advanced electric trailer brake control. A true proportional braking system, P3 has several added features, making it the new standard for electric trailer brake controls.
Our custom wiring is the ideal solution if your vehicle is not setup with a trailer wiring connector. Custom wiring takes a vehicle-specific approach, using unique plugs and other electrical components to wire your vehicle for towing. The vehicle-specific plugs are designed to plug into pre-existing sockets built into your vehicle’s electrical system, either at the taillights or using the factory tow plug. Custom wiring allows for fast, plug-and-play installation, and it ensures the best possible compatibility with your vehicle.
We offer two custom wiring options: custom wiring harnesses and custom wiring connectors. A custom wiring harness uses multiple vehicle-specific plugs and connects to the vehicle’s electrical system through the taillights. On the other hand, a custom wiring connector uses only one vehicle-specific plug. This is because it is designed to plug into a factory tow plug, built into the vehicle by the manufacturer, specifically for the purpose of setting up trailer wiring.